We offer a dynamic position within an ambitious recruitment agency with an informal atmosphere where successes will be celebrated. In this role you have the chance to learn, gain responsibility, and continually upskill to enhance your expertise in Online Marketing.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing marketing campaigns. Besides that, you like to create content for social media and website. These activities play an important role in raising brand awareness as well as driving website traffic and generating high-quality applicants for the recruiters.
· Energetic self-starter who likes to role-up their sleeves
· Curious about new channels and tools
· Want to grow and learn everything about digital marketing
· Performance driven
· Not afraid to make mistakes
· Organized & cooperative colleague who likes to share knowledge with the team
· You have a marketing background and understand the role of digital marketing within an overall marketing strategy and business plan
· Familiar with buyer persona and customer journeys
· Delivers input and feedback to team members to create online marketing plans
· Aware of spending, budget-conscious
· Have some experience in Google Ads or Meta Ads
· How to select the right campaign objective to drive different business outcomes
· Set up and run campaigns
· Target the right audience
· How to structure and scale campaigns
· Knows about ad creative options
· Able to write copy for campaign landing pages and blogs effectively
· Monitor & report on progress and results
· Content moderation and publishing posts and pages in WordPress
· Understands basic HTML formatting (is a plus)
· Have some experience in using Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
Covebo is a job employment agency from the Netherlands. On the Dutch market we are one of the fastest growing recruitment companies and currently steady in the top 10 of biggest job agencies in 2022. We distinguish ourselves on the market by our personal and informal approach. Since 2018 we have had a branch in Ploiesti, Romania.
Covebo is part of The House of HR: an ambitious multinational in the European market of HR providing services, a fast-growing specialist in recruitment.
At our office in Ploieşti there are 18 colleagues at the moment. You will work together with one marketing colleague located in Ploieşti and a marketing team located in the Netherlands. You can expect that sometimes you need to travel to the Netherlands to brainstorm together with the Dutch team or to attend a legendary Covebo party.
După ce trimiteți solicitarea dvs., ne ocupăm de aceasta cât mai curând posibil
Ne-am bucura să aflăm mai multe despre dvs. și dorințele dvs.
Vom stabili dacă vă potriviți cu ceea ce caută clienții noștri